Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wacky Wednesday

Middle of "No Where?" Say what?

This was taken on our way back home from the Tempe swim meet this past weekend. While the spelling of "nowhere" makes this English teacher's BP spike, it is a truism. This particular stretch of I-10 interstate is barren.

Unless you count Dateland, AZ just a couple of miles up the road. Check out the link. My favorite line of text:


WE HAVE CLEAN BATHROOMS!

Gosh darnit.

I was hoping to take a dump somewhere really filthy. That is, after I drink my DISGUSTING date shake. World famous, huh?

Hope you're having a Wacky Wednesday too.

1 comment:

  1. wendesdays are wacky. they're spelled wacky. and sometimes, they are winddddssdays, which are just cute.

    grammar police! I love when I'm reading a published book or magazine and find a typo. aren't people paid to find those mistakes? cummon. anyway. now I know where to find a clean bathroom when I'm driving through AZ.

    ReplyDelete