Thursday, September 1, 2011

I'm Back! Sort of...

I'd love to say that today was a HUGE SUCCESS, but eh.

Today marks the start of Rehab Part Deux.

My workout consisted of:
15 minutes elliptical
15 minutes treadmill (5 minute run @ 10:00 pace, 5 minute fast walk, 5 minute run @ 9:45 pace)
15 minutes elliptical
15 minutes treadmill (10 minute run at 9:31 pace, 5 minute fast walk)

I reported back to my coach that my leg tolerated the workout. For now, that's the right action verb (says the nerdy grammar teacher)... tolerated

So that's that!

Upward and onward.

On a positive note:

*I've lost 3 pounds since I started rehab. I have not had a day off since August 5th. 


*The rest of my joints feel fantastic. I really was feeling quite rickety prior to my injury. 


*Alter G is sending me a free t-shirt!!! 


By the way, these are really good...




Random? Quite. I feel like my blog is boring without a picture though.



No comments:

Post a Comment